Stealth Gamers
Stealth Gamers
Stealth Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stealth Gamers

The Stealth Gamers Forums!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If this message ever reaches you Armaanaki....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mellow

If this message ever reaches you Armaanaki.... Empty
PostSubject: If this message ever reaches you Armaanaki....   If this message ever reaches you Armaanaki.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:58 pm

I want you to know I love you.

No JK but seriously it would be fun to get this clan back on track, since RB doesn't seem to be any good at populating, maybe we can try these servers? Unless Bonzai actually sees this and wants to make an effort with me, that'd be cool too. at this point I'm just sort of ranting on here..... But I'm sure that's cool, not like anyone is gonna see this message anyways..... You know I love getting drunk with friends, you should try it. This one time I had 3 friends over, me and 2 of them got drunk and didn't tell the other one the whole night, and the guy was like dafuq? It was pretty funny. We messed with him a lot and drew penises on him. I like pot too, my friend has a mexican dealer that works at his mom's restaurant that we can get pot from. Brownies are awesome. Wait, why the fuck am I still on this site? Why am I here..... Bro if you ever see this that would be cool but I'm gonna go now.... K bai!
Back to top Go down

If this message ever reaches you Armaanaki....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stealth Gamers :: Issues :: Important Issues-
Jump to: